by Sandra K. Ziebold
1. This year we have added a fifth service category and we have expanded our design service giving us the capacity to deliver on a lot more website building projects. -We’re primed for more work and ready to deliver.
2. We offer the additional feature of having fine art, digital and photography talent which yields our clients a very unique design experience.
3. Listening is a strength of ours and it enables us to build a responsive design that really conveys the message and heart of our clients. It is our goal to generate a positive emotional connection between our client’s services, products and the target audience.
4. It is important to us that our clients have and never lose access to their sites and are provided maintenance options that fit with their desires and needs. Our clients will never be in the situation of feeling abandoned or unable to update or change what was created for them.
5. We offer great pricing and package options to meet your specific needs.
6. We have great client references.
7. We love to work with startups. We also have lots of experience with more established companies; small, large, for-profit and non-profit.
· Do you need branding and a website that drives traffic?
· Do you know of someone that could use our services? We love referrals!
The five services we provide are:
−− Click to learn more about each one specifically −−
• Creative Direction
• Fine Art
• Marketing Direction
• Services Collaboration Consulting
Contact Us for Services −− we’re primed for more work and ready to deliver!
About this blog
This blog is about art, creativity, outdoor living, positivity, marketing, philanthropy and reflections of nature.
I am an artist, business owner and philanthropist that strives in the everyday to keep things simple and spread positivity. I look for the peace and zen in the hustle and bustle, excitement and wonders of life and nature around us.